Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's Left a Wiik!!

The Revolution will be unveiled.
His name is Wii.
Wii are ready.
Wii'll change everything.

And with this. I will remember my story. The history of a Revolution.
It was on December '04. The DS was a success in its launch, and me, together with my friends, started to talk about Revolution.
"A movement-controller, of course, I know what I say you, it will have this controller".
Everybody were amazed and confused, HIM was talking about this controller, the gyroscopic.
Some days later, I received a mail from HIM: "I found it: Tortus".
Confused about this word, I searched the web for info. Nothing. And then, I received another mail: "the first Tortus Day: GDC '05. I know what Tortus is, it's ThursTues, and also, it's Tortus from Majora's Mask. The Revolution is related about Tortus, surely a new Zelda and the days ThursTues". Then, I joined the ATX forums. I choiced that nick: tortus. And I said: "Tortus is coming", and after "the tortus day".
Sorry guys, I'm not an Insider. But, yes, you can see that my info is really good. I have few mistakes. I can't get more of Nintendo than Traces... the Tortus Traces... It's hard to me to know what the Revolution is. But I have a good trace: the environment secret is in the new controller. How? I can't say. Wii'll see in a wiik. Remember what Iwata said.
So, if I'm not an Insider, who am I? Don't care about it. You have to see one thing now:

The world needs innovation, needs Disrupter events. Needs people to join a new Revolution, the Revolution against the Dark Empire of that crappy companies called Microsoft and Sony. Wii don't need any more PlayStations or XBoxes. Wii need a Disrupter System. Wii need innovative ideas, wii need more ideas, fresh ideas, wii need a truly change in which wii can enjoy together with our friends, family, not caring about the age, not sex discrimination, wii need a Revolution.
And, only one company has that: Nintendo.

I ever liked "those fucking fake insiders". Because they have the spirit to give the Revolution to people in hands of people. Only one letter changes Hype and Hope, but, at this point, they're the same. When you see the Revolution of Wii, I hope that hype can make you say "wow". If people can see that the Revolution of Wii is a truly Revolution, a truly Disrupter System, a great innovation, a source of new ideas, a democracy of people and developers. A triunph, not only a change, it's something really new. It's Wii.


Nintendo: Wii are ready.
Give us that holly Revolution.
No more wait, only hope... and hype ;)

Enjoy your life! Enjoy the present and hope the future!

--Tortus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home